It took a year to determine how to use the thirty-four pictures I took of the drawing below. This drawing was so difficult to do, that is, imitating the image of an 8 x 10 photo of branches, that I took pictures moving across and down the drawing to ensure that I could retain the imagistic dynamics that existed here.
So I decided, in keeping with having framed all the stages of the Twig evolution (see it here in several posts), I would frame each of the photos and hang them in a horizontal sequence. The original drawing can never be duplicated by hanging these photos in a specific way.
Details follow the picture below. The lighting is so imperfect.